Our Smiling Family
As a member of our Tilghman Orthodontics family, you’ll get the best possible treatment using the latest technology.
Your First Visit
When you visit Tilghman Orthodontics, you'll meet our welcoming team and provide your information and patient forms. Next, we'll take you back to our diagnostic exam area, where Dr. Tilghman will thoroughly examine your teeth, mouth, and gums.
We want you to understand your orthodontic situation and options fully, so we encourage you to ask any questions you may have during the appointment.
We'll review the following:
- Do I need orthodontic treatment? Does my child need orthodontic treatment?
- What treatment options are available to me?
- Is now the best time to start treatment, or should we wait?
- Will I need to have a tooth extracted?
- What will treatment cost? What are my financial options?
- How long will treatment take?