Clear Aligners in Salisbury & Berlin
Your Clear Path to a Straighter Smile
When you think of modern orthodontic treatment, Clear Aligners are at the top of everyone’s list. At Tilghman Orthodontics, we’re proud to offer clear aligners as an alternative to braces
Our clinical teams in Salisbury and Berlin offer clear aligners to give you a perfect smile without metal brackets and wires. They use a series of custom teeth trays to shift your teeth into alignment gradually.
Invisalign® & 3M™ Clarity™ Aligners
At Tilghman Orthodontics, we’re proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, an alternative to braces that allow you to achieve a straight smile without metal brackets and wires.
Whether you are a teen or an adult with orthodontic issues, Invisalign is a clear and convenient option to achieve the smile of your dreams. It works using a series of custom teeth trays called aligners which gradually shift your teeth into place.
The Clear Aligner Process
Your treatment plan is customized to your unique needs, but you can expect your treatment process to follow these general steps:
- Step 1: A free consultation that includes a comprehensive orthodontic exam, a 3D scan of your teeth and bite, digital x-rays, and intra-oral photos.
- Step 2: We'll use our findings to diagnose any orthodontic conditions you may have.
- Step 3: Using the 3D computer model, we'll create custom-made aligners to fit your teeth and bite.
- Step 4: You'll wear each pair of aligners for two weeks before moving onto a new set, moving closer to your ideal smile each time.
- Step 5: Once you use your last set of aligners, it is time to show off your new smile!
The Benefits of Clear Aligners
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Smile Correct and Invisalign aligners are practically invisible, so you'll feel confident smiling throughout the treatment process.
- No Food Restrictions: Since you can remove your aligners during meals, you can eat whatever you want.
- Improved Oral Hygiene: Unlike traditional braces, flossing and cleaning those hard-to-get places is no problem.
Cost of Clear Aligners
People of all ages deserve a beautiful, healthy smile and the confidence that comes with it. The personal and professional benefits of possessing a great smile have been well documented by research.
Many assume that clear aligners are not affordable; however, that is not the case. The cost of your treatment will depend on:
- Your insurance plan
- The amount of work needed for your unique situation
- The duration of your treatment
- Your participation in wearing the aligners regularly
Talk to Us About Clear Aligners
Clear aligners are an excellent option for those who want subtle, effective treatment, and Dr. Tilghman can advise you about the treatment options that best fit your teeth, bite, and lifestyle.